Stern taxi fare
Stern Taxi Fare is a utility plugin conceived for taxi companies aiming to facilitate their clients’ booking process. The plugin provides precise estimates of upcoming or potential rides with a vast choice of options and ensures an easy and optimized booking process, while creating a client database.
Customers can pay online thanks to the Woocommerce plugin. It is compatible with all woocommerce options. Hence your customers can pay via VISA, Paypal, paycheck, cash and VAT can also be included.
Stern Taxi Fare is composed of a team of fully trained developers with several years of expertise in auto dispatching taxi system development with mobile and web interface. The purpose of this plugin is to assist companies related to taxi business to allow their customers to calculate the ride fare.
Stern taxi fare plugin for WordPress is very simple and powerful plugin.
- Button Show/hide a map in the form
- Option in Back office to show or not the map in the form
- Option in Back office to show or not map the during checkout
- Bootstrap validator for the main form
- Select a country to show on the map
- Add manually ApiGoogleKey in back office
- Choice in admin to empty WooCommerce cart before using taxi form choose background color in admin
- Choose in back office how many seats are available
- Choose in back office template form to show
- Select Ajax loader picture
- Set a minimum fare in back office
- Show or hide labels in form
- Currency symbol inherits from WooCommerce
- Choose to show pick-up time in form or in order woocommerce section
- Edit text of the ‘book now’ button in back office
- Include Fare per toll
- Select Unit Systems (Miles or Km)
- Number of seats is linked to type of car
- Max suitcases per type of cars
- Available in English & french
- Fixed price for airport
- Rules integration for price, based on address or city
- Possibility to set the next available date and time
How it works ?
Price is driven by a formula. it can fit all your needs :
Price = cartype_Fare + (distance x distance_fare ) + (duration x duration_fare) + (nb_seats x seat_fare) + (nb_Toll x toll_fare) With a minimum of minimum_price.
Each variable can be change in back office :
Thanks to ‘pricing rules’ feature, it is possible overwrite formula with a fixed price for specific ride. e.g All rides from everywhere in city to a specific airport with a specific car.
- English & French
- Fully compatible with Polylang plugin
Your language is not here ? Contact me and let’s localize it together !
Front Print screen France
Front Print screen Australia
Front – with pick up date
Front – choose type of car
Order WooCommerce Page – front
Pickup time – front
Back Office orders By WooCommerce
Back Office Main settings Screen
Back Office Design
Back Office Car Type settings Screen
Back Office – Rules
Back Office – WooCommerce order screen
Includes fare per toll
Time format : 24hr
Time format : 12hr
Max suitcases per type of cars
Check if Woocommerce is installed before activating this plugin.
If not, install Woocommerce plugin!
Copy the plugin in plugin folder and then activate it from the admin side.
After installation please add short code
Use woocommerce to configure financial data like VAT, currency, type of payment.
Create your own API key. It allows you to monitor your application’s Maps API usage.
You must enable :
- Google Maps Geocoding API
- Google Maps Directions API
- Google Maps Embed API
- Google Maps Distance Matrix API
Stern Taxi Fare
- Q: When I click on “book now”, nothing gets added to the cart. It takes me to a cart page that says its empty.
- A: In back office, a product id must be populated. Usually, the link is created automatically but if it is not the case, follow these steps :
- Go to WooCommerce ‘Products’ tab
- Without clicking on the product, find the product ID
- Go to ‘Stern Taxi Fare’ and populate the field ‘ID product’
- Q: I need to add extra information in form. e.g if customer need a child seat.
- A: This extension plugin gives you capabilities to manage your fields on your WooCommerce checkout page. Is is free!
- Q: Where can I add a ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox ?
- A: this option is available in WooCommerce ! WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> Checkout Options -> Terms and Conditions.
== Changelog == = 2.1.4 - 11/26/2015 = * Improvement - Tooltips in form * Improvement - Type car back office updated = 2.1.3 - 11/21/2015 = * Improvement - One way or Round trip feature = 1.0.4 - 11/20/2015 = * Fix - Google API management for error * Improvement - Emails sent via WooCommerce countains trip information = 1.0.3 - 11/16/2015 = * Language - Add French translation * Improvement - Overview table background color * Improvement - Use shipping class of variation to calculate shipping cost * Fix - Notice on overview table when no shipping cost are filled in * Add - Filter for the matching values 'was_match_condition_values' = 1.0.2 - 13/12/2014 = * Fix - Weight mismatches in rare cases * Fix - Row actions for shipping methods visibility * Improvement - Use WC() singleton instead of $woocommerce global * Improvement - Different loading stucture of files and classes for more control = 1.0.1 - 02/11/2015 = * Add - 'Contains shipping class' condition * Fix - Error on WC check * Fix - Load textdomains * Fix - Tax calculation * Improvement - Remove globals, use WAS() function now * Improvement - Even better code comments/quality * Improvement - Add filter 'was_shipping_rate' * Improvement - Add filter 'was_calculate_shipping_costs' * Improvement - Remove duplicate 'or' when removing condition group = 1.0.0 - 30/10/2015 = * First version